The CE Shop Give Back Scholarship
The CE Shop 2021-2022 Give Back Scholarship
We are excited to announce The Give Back Scholarship for the 2021-2022 school year. Inspired by one of our most important core values, this scholarship affords one lucky student $1,000 simply by applying below. To be eligible you must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as a full-time student. The 2021-2022 submission deadline is July 31, 2021. The winner will be notified within two weeks of the submission deadline.
The CE Shop is an industry leader in Pre-Licensing, Exam Prep, Post-Licensing, and Continuing Education for real estate. As an organization, we take great pride in our core values; especially our sixth value - We Give Back. With the cost of a college education continuing to rise, we are proud to give back and support students who are passionate about their education.
Each year one $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
Applications must be submitted by July 31, 2021, at 11:59:59 CST.
Enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
One lucky student will be awarded The CE Shop Scholarship every year.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
- Entries must be submited by July 31, 2021, at 11:59:59 CST - late entries will not be accepted.
- Upon winning applicants must be able to provide proof of enrollment for the current semester.
- Applicants must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Applicants must be actively enrolled, full-time, in an accredited college/university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified via email.
- The winning student will have one week to respond to the notification email before a new winner is selected and awarded the funds.
- Funds will be distributed directly to the winner's university via a payment to the Bursar in the student's name.
- The CE Shop is the sponsor of the Give Back Scholarship and can be reached at:
- Phone: 888.827.0777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5670 Greenwood Plaza Blvd #420, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
By applying for The Give Back Scholarship, applicants agree to the following terms:
- Applicants are eligible to submit one entry per year. Entering additional times will result in the immediate removal from the selection process. Previous winners are not eligible to re-enter. No winner has been selected at this time.
- The applicant must be enrolled at an accredited college or university located in the United States. Scholarship proceeds will be sent to the selected applicant's school within 30 days of providing required information. Failure to provide requested information within one week of being selected for the award will result in forfeiture of the award.
- Applicants will submit only accurate information. If it is determined that the applicant provided inaccurate or false information at any point during the process, the applicant will be required to repay the scholarship within 30 days of notification of wrongdoing.
- The winning submission will be selected at random from all submissions that meet the full eligibility requirements.
- The Scholarship winner will be contacted directly through email and will have exactly 1 week to submit proof of enrollment and other required materials.
- If the winner does not reply by the date specified in the email, The CE Shop reserves the right to award the scholarship to another applicant.
- Applicants grant The CE Shop permission to use their name and submission information on TheCEShop.com or in other related marketing communications. Scholarship recipients will also be required to submit a current photo and submit a publicity release granting The CE Shop permission to use their photo on TheCEShop.com or in other related marketing communications.
- The CE Shop will make payment of the funds directly to the College Bursar or Financial Aid department for disbursement.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SCHOLARSHIP, A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The CE Shop reserves the right to change the scholarship program at any time, including the availability of the scholarship, deadlines, requirements, award amounts, and other program details.
- Employees, contractors, and immediate family members of employees and contractors affiliated with The CE Shop are not eligible to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 CST.